Return & Refund Policy
All our jewels are made to order, and we try our best to provide you with the best quality product. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase and want to return your item, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any change or cancellation requests.
A restocking fee will be applied to your return request as per the following conditions:
- 30% less of your item's price if it was made without gemstones + shipping cost
- 35% less of your item's price if it was made with gemstones + shipping cost
Note* All International Custom Orders are final sales and the customer is responsible for all taxes and duties imposed by your country of residence. All charges required for customs clearance will be the responsibility of the recipient. Your package will arrive at the post office or delivery centre and will be held until the pickup and payment are cleared. The fees will be due on receipt. If you do not pick up the order for any reason and it is cancelled or returned to us we cannot refund the charge for the original shipping.
Terms & Conditions for Returns:
- You will be responsible for the restocking and custom fees. Additionally, you will be paying for return shipping costs.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Make sure you post back with a secure courier that is fully trackable and insured.
- Buyers are responsible for all customs fees, taxes, or other fees incurred.
Note* The refund will be subject to checking and inspection of the product received. Before sending us a return/exchange request, you must ensure that the product is eligible for return. If we find it eligible for a return, our team will process the refund/exchange in 3 to 5 days after receiving the item.
Changes and Cancellations
Free of charge if you request any change or cancellation to your order within 12 hours of purchase.
Because of the nature of the items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can't accept returns for:
- Custom, bespoke or personalised orders
- Discounted Items
- Items discounted with coupon discount
- Items purchased on the instalment plan
- International order products
If you still have any questions about the Returns & Refund Policy, you can always reach out to us at email@example.com.
Shipping Methods For The Returned Item
Please ship the returned item via registered mail (USPS) or with FedEx, UPS or DHL for tracking purposes. In addition, please make sure that signature confirmation and adequate insurance are included to cover the purchase price. We will not be responsible for reimbursement or compensation if the returned package is lost, stolen, or mishandled. Shipping charges for any returned item(s) are the customer's responsibility.
IMPORTANT: Buyers are responsible for all customs charges, taxes and any additional postal fees on the returned item.
If you are not satisfied with the size of your jewel piece, we are happy to offer a re-size service for you. Please check the following conditions to get your jewelery re-sized:
- For re-sizing the product, you will have to pay the postage back to us.
- You will have to pay a 50 euro fee and DHL or normal postage to ship the re-sized product.
- Customers will be responsible for shipping costs, customs duties, and taxes.
So, If there is a sizing issue, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to accurately measure your ring size? If you do not know your ring size or want to double-check, it is advisable to visit a local jeweler.
Tips for accurate measurement of your ring finger:
- Warm temperature makes your finger swell, and the winter weather tends to shrink your finger. So, it is best to measure your finger at room temperature when your body is also at normal and natural temperature.
- Avoid measuring your finger just after waking up in the morning because you may find your fingers swollen up.
- If your knuckle is much larger than the base of your finger, make sure to measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle. Select a size between the two to allow the ring enough room to slip over your knuckle comfortably.
- Your primary hand’s ring size can be a half to a full size larger.
- Do not use printable sizers found online.